Entry Requirements to India on Tourism Purposes
This page provides information for people who wants to visit India temporarily for a holiday, to visit relatives or friends or for other short-term non-work purposes, including study for less than three months.
VISITOR VISA TO INDIA
- Online application form (www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa)
- The validity of all visas is counted from the date of issue.
- Processing time for tourist visa to Filipino nationals is 4 working days.For business visas the normal processing time is 3 working days, but liable to be extended if requirement is not complete.
- In case of non-Filipino passport holders who have a permanent residence in Philippines, time taken to process is 7 working days.
- Fee and other charges are to be paid in Philippine Peso only.
- Fee and other charges are to be paid in cash. Fee once paid cannot be refunded
- Passport with a minimum validity of six months from the intended date of return from India and at least three blank pages.
- Please ensure that visa application is properly filled in and is accompanied by all required documentation and photographs. The applicant has to sign the application in the specified places.
- Please ensure that your contact number is mentioned in the application form to facilitate further clarification if required.
- Please check the spelling of name, date of issue and expiry etc in the visa carefully at the time of collection.
- Foreign nationals with less than two years of residence in the Philippines must apply for business and employment visa in the country of their origin.
Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVoA) for Philippine nationals
- Philippine passport holders, travelling for the purpose of tourism only, can avail of the visa-on-arrival facility at Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata airports. With effect from 15th August 2013, this facility has also been extended at Trivandrum, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Kochi airports. For more information, log on to the following web-link: http://embindia.org.ph/tourist_visa.html
- TVoA facility can also be availed of by nationals of Cambodia, Finland, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Luxembourg, Myanmar, New Zealand, Singapore, Vietnam and Republic of Korea.
WORKING HOURS/CONTACT INFO:
- 9th floor, 902, One Corporate Plaza, A Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline : 632 555-5060/632 4789-152