Cairns Fun And Easy Package (4D3N)
Cairns Fun and Easy Pricelist
Minimum 2 persons per reservation, Valid for Filipino Passport Holders only
Rates are per person on Twin Sharing in USDOLLARS.
Valid for travel until September 30, 2015. NOT VALID FOR HOLIDAYS, SUPER PEAK DATES AND CONVENTION PERIODS
Land Arrangement Rates Only. AIRLINE TICKETS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
|Hotel Name||Twin Share||Triple Share||Single|
|Ibis Style Cairns 3-Star||$520||$505||$720|
|Novotel on Oasis Cairns 4-Star||$550||$535||$780|
|Pullman Cairns 5-Star||$640||$625||$960|
CHILD RATE (02-12 years old):
- 1 Child joining 1 Adult: 85%
- 1 Child with Bed joining 2 Adults: 75%
- 1 Child without Bed joining 2 Adults: 60%
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PACKAGE:
- INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC AIRLINE TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE and to be purchased separately
- TRAVEL INSURANCE - it is highly recommended for every guest to have a travel insurance in place
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY AND INCLUSIONS
DAY 01. WELCOME TO CAIRNS
On arrival at Cairns Airport you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
DAY 02. CAIRNS (Breakfast, Lunch)
Enjoy your full day tour of the Green Island – Green Island is an idyllic coral cay in paradise. Snorkel off the beach over stunning coral reefs, ablaze with underwater colours and teeming with myriads of coloured exotic reef fish. Explore the island rainforest, walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and just take it all in . Highlights of this tour enjoy the Big Cat Green island Cruise, tea/ coffee on boarding, snorkelling equipment , glass bottom boat, semi submarine, buffet lunch
DAY 03. CAIRNS (Breakfast)
Morning is your free day to explore Cairns and in the Afternoon enjoy your Cairns highlights tour and then visit the tropical Botanic Gardens and Palm Cove. Resorts, white sand beaches and an azure tropical sea make the Coral Coast one of the Australia’s foremost destinations. Highlights are Cairns beachside development, Cairns Esplanade paralleling the harbour
DAY 04. CAIRNS DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
Your will be transferred to Cairns Airport to connect with your onward flight
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY:
- Boris Travel and Tours Co. is only acting on behalf of companies or juristic persons. We arrange accommodation, transports and other services. We assume no responsibility in case of accidents, injury to health and other personal damage, in case of death, personal losses, delays, breakdown of conveyances, labor disputes, acts of war and civil war. Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable for any additional costs brought about by unforeseen circumstances like Acts of God, stormy weatheror any others as mentioned above. Likewise, all unused services are non-refundable, non-rebookable, non-changeable for any matter.
- Passport and visa photocopies required before processing, passport should be not less 6 months valid from the date of travel
- VISA and Passports - You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. The Company is not responsible for providing specific visa and passport information or documentation, and The Company cannot accept liability for any traveller refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the traveller to carry correct documentation. All travellers travelling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of the trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when travelling, as many countries require blank pages. Multiple entry visas are required for some holidays. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more.
- Please be gently reminded that it is the guest's responsibility to secure passport and valid entry visas to the destinations if applicable
- Travel Insurance - Travel Insurance NOT INCLUDED in the above rates.It is highly recommened you have travel insurance in place
- ONCE CONFIRED AND FINALIZED, ALL PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CHANGEABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE FOR ANY MATTER. Please make your trip definite
- Prepayment Terms and Conditions Apply
- Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable or responsible for any trip and tour cancellations, tour forefeiture brought about by flight cancellations, flight delays, bad weather conditions, or any failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes government, strikes, riots, and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control
- Please note that this guarantee does not apply in any situation where the safety of clients is at potential risk or in the case of global health warnings; or when the operation of a tour is not possible for reasons beyond our control (such as industrial action/strikes and operational restrictions); or a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is an inevitable or unpredictable event including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane (or other natural disaster), act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, political unrest, blockage, embargo, labour dispute or strike.
- All rates are subject to space availability upon reservation. Rates and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice