Australia Holidays Packages (9D8N)
Cairns (CNS), Goldcoast (OOL), Melbourne (MEL) Sydney (SYD)
Australia Highlights Packages Pricelist
Minimum 2 persons per reservation, Valid for Filipino Passport Holders only
Rates are per person on Twin Sharing in USDOLLARS.
Valid for travel until September 30, 2015. NOT VALID FOR HOLIDAYS, SUPER PEAK DATES AND CONVENTION PERIODS
Land Arrangement Rates Only. AIRLINE TICKETS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
|Category||CNS Hotel||OOL Hotel||MEL Hotel||SYD Hotel||Twin Share||Triple Share||Single|
|3.5 Star||Ibis Style Cairns||Island Resort Hotel||Batman Hill||Metro Sydney Central||$1,390||$1,346||$1,995|
|4 Star||Holiday Inn Cairns||Grand Chancelor Surfers||Citigate Melbourne||Metro Sydney Central||$1,587||$1,533||$2,380|
CHILD RATE (02-12 years old):
- 1 Child joining 1 Adult: 85%
- 1 Child with Bed joining 2 Adults: 75%
- 1 Child without Bed joining 2 Adults: 60%
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PACKAGE:
- INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC AIRLINE TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE and to be purchased separately
- TRAVEL INSURANCE - it is highly recommended for every guest to have a travel insurance in place
DAY TO DAY ITINERARY AND INCLUSIONS
DAY 01. CAIRNS ARRIVAL
Our Local Representative will meet you at the Travelers’ information Desk and transfer to your hotel for Check in. Free at your own activity. Overnight
DAY 02. CAIRNS (Breakfast, Lunch)
Transfer to your Full Day tour – Green Island on the Reef – Please don’t forget to bring your Swim Costumes. Cruise to the Green island you will have 51/2 hours on the island. On board briefing of the days activities and options. Green Island – vivid aqua waters, superb beaches, tropical rainforest and fun. Snorkel from the beach and swim in the warm, crystal cleat reef waters. Witnesses the stunning spectacle of the Marine World- get acquainted with tropical fish, clams and anemones!
View the Coral reef and Prolific Tropical fish from the Semi – Submarine and Glass bottom Boat. Perhaps visit Marine land Melanesia – a fascinating walk through a nautical museum featuring live crocodiles, Tropical marine aquarium and Enjoy a Delicious Buffet Lunch on Board the “Big Cat” . Spend time browsing the Resort shops or just relax on the White sandy Beach. Optional activities like Scuba Diving, parasailing, Surf Skiing (own expense)
DAY 03. CAIRNS-GOLDCOAST (Breakfast)
Transfer to Domestic airport for your onward flight. Cairns-Goldcoast Air Ticket NOT INCLUDED and to be purchased separately
Upon arrival – Our local representative will meet you at the Travelers Information Service desk and will Transfer to your hotel in Gold coast
DAY 04. GOLDCOAST (Breakfast)
Transfer to your Full Day to any (01) of the Theme parks: Movie world, SeaWorld or Dream world and Enjoy the Unlimited Rides and shows and Meet the Cartoon Characters in person.
DAY 05. GOLDCOAST-MELBOURNE (Breakfast)
Head off to Domestic airport for your onward flight. Goldcoast-Melbourne Air Ticket NOT INCLUDED and to be purchased separately
Landed at Melbourne airport, Will meet you at the Travelers information Service Desk and transfer to your accommodation for Check in.
DAY 06. MELBOURNE (Breakfast)
Transfer to your Short sightseeing tour of Melbourne - is a wonderful blend of architectural heritage, modern skyscrapers and contemporary designs.Vibrant Cafes and cosmopolitan restaurants, colorful parklands and beautiful waterways- they are all found throughout this charming City. Discover its appeal for yourselves. Explore the cosmopolitan city with wide boulevards and fine historic building. View Bourke Street Mall and the tree-lined beauty of Collins street- the ultimate shopping Strip and business Centre. View Fine examples of Melbourne architectural splendor, including St Paul cathedral, princess and Regent of Theatres. See Melbourne Town Hall, the Royal Exhibition and Federation Square and Afternoon Free Day at your own leisure
DAY 07. MELBOURNE-SYDNEY (Breakfast)
Transfer to Domestic airport. Melbourne-Sydney Air Ticket NOT INCLUDED and to be purchased separately
Upon arrival – will meet you at the Travelers Information Service desk and transfer to your hotel check in and Free Day.
DAY 08. SYDNEY (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning Heading off to your Sydney- Highlights of Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and others and enjoy the Mouthwatering Captain Cook Luncheon Cruise and afternoon will be your shopping.
DAY 09. SYDNEY DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
Transfer to Sydney international airport for your onward flight
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY:
- Boris Travel and Tours Co. is only acting on behalf of companies or juristic persons. We arrange accommodation, transports and other services. We assume no responsibility in case of accidents, injury to health and other personal damage, in case of death, personal losses, delays, breakdown of conveyances, labor disputes, acts of war and civil war. Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable for any additional costs brought about by unforeseen circumstances like Acts of God, stormy weatheror any others as mentioned above. Likewise, all unused services are non-refundable, non-rebookable, non-changeable for any matter.
- Passport and visa photocopies required before processing, passport should be not less 6 months valid from the date of travel
- VISA and Passports - You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. The Company is not responsible for providing specific visa and passport information or documentation, and The Company cannot accept liability for any traveller refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the traveller to carry correct documentation. All travellers travelling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of the trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when travelling, as many countries require blank pages. Multiple entry visas are required for some holidays. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more.
- Please be gently reminded that it is the guest's responsibility to secure passport and valid entry visas to the destinations if applicable
- Travel Insurance - Travel Insurance NOT INCLUDED in the above rates.It is highly recommened you have travel insurance in place
- ONCE CONFIRED AND FINALIZED, ALL PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CHANGEABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE FOR ANY MATTER. Please make your trip definite
- Prepayment Terms and Conditions Apply
- Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable or responsible for any trip and tour cancellations, tour forefeiture brought about by flight cancellations, flight delays, bad weather conditions, or any failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes government, strikes, riots, and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control
- Please note that this guarantee does not apply in any situation where the safety of clients is at potential risk or in the case of global health warnings; or when the operation of a tour is not possible for reasons beyond our control (such as industrial action/strikes and operational restrictions); or a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is an inevitable or unpredictable event including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane (or other natural disaster), act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, political unrest, blockage, embargo, labour dispute or strike.
- All rates are subject to space availability upon reservation. Rates and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice